Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Work Hard, Play Hard Challenge

Recently I learned about The Palm Tree Boutique's Work Hard, Play Hard Spring Outfit Challenge (whew, try saying that three times fast!) and I couldn't type "count me in" fast enough! I'm always looking for pieces that are multi-use and can be dressed up & down for different occasions. As a girl on a budget I can't afford to buy pieces that are only applicable to one occasion, I need my wardrobe be multi-use! So, it was super fun for me to challenge myself to style this fun chevron top and take it from a  girl's brunch to a girl's night- and I have to say I love both looks! They are each perfect for the summer days (and nights) ahead of us! Tell me, what are your tips for making your wardrobe as multi-functional as possible? 


DAY //
Top: Macbeth "Gimmee All Your Love" Chevron Top via The Palm Tree Boutique // Shorts: J. Crew Factory Pleated Shorts // Earrings: Kendra Scott via The Palm Tree Boutique // Sandals: J. Crew Factory Double Strap Sandals // Bracelet: BP. Stone Wrap Bracelet

NIGHT // 
Top: Macbeth "Gimmee All Your Love" Chevron Top via The Palm Tree Boutique // Black Pants: J. Crew Pixie Pant // Earrings: Kendra Scott via The Palm Tree Boutique // Nude Pumps: Topshop via Nordstrom // Clutch: J. Crew // Watch: Kate Spade via Nordstrom



Happy Monday y'all! Hoping this week gives you tons of time to work hard and play hard ;) 

PS- Starting April 10th you will be able to "vote" for my look on The Palm Tree Boutique's FB page- details to come!


Image Map

12 comments

  1. Such a great challenge! I am crushing on those shorts!!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Whitney! They'd be perfect for summer for sure! :)

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love both looks you came up with! I can totally see you even wearing wedges with the day look and making it a night outfit too!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!! I love the idea of adding wedges for a dressy daytime look! :)

      Delete
  3. So many great looks with these items! Love that top!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay - I would totally wear both of those looks! Love the cut of that chevron top. And aren't those Kendra Scott earrings such a fun color?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! That pink is just to die for! :)

      Delete
  5. Love what you put together! I participated too so fun to see what others did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brittany- I'm hopping over to check your's out too!!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)