Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Weekending: City of Angels

I got back last night from Los Angeles and I am so excited to share some snaps with y'all! This was my very first time in the city and I now know what the appeal is- it's the best!! I was there Wednesday-Sunday, and there was so much to see and do, and I can't wait to get back asap so I can see & do more! Since I was there for the Junior League Annual Conference, I was in sessions all day but had the nights to sightsee. Get ready for some serious picture overload (because this girl is crazy for LA)! :) 

When I got in, I grabbed some of my girlfriends and we headed to Hollywood to see the stars/Chinese Theater and we trekked all over the city blocks to find the NKOTB star for my gal Terri (ha!) Luckily when we found it, it was right next to the BSB star ;) Although I'm still hunting for N'SYNC's... 


Night One, I was wearing: Loft Black Romper (shop black rompers here) // Sam & Libby Sandals // Stella and Dot Necklace ℅ (PS- I'll be hosting a Trunk Show soon!) // Bourbon & Bowties Bangles // Judith Jack Ring // Sophie & Trey Clutch (shop gold clutches here)






We went old Hollywood for dinner  at Musso & Frank's (the oldest restaurant in Hollywood) and boy was it yummy! AND we got our first celeb sighting in, sitting next to Doris Roberts!! 



The next night the Junior League of Los Angeles hosted a beautiful welcome reception for us at Greystone Mansion. It had the most beautiful views of the city and was such a luxurious atmosphere- I felt like a star! ;) Not too many pics from this night. It was a little chilly for us Florida girls, so we headed back to our hotel and ordered pizza, truffle fries, & cocktails (because sometimes kale just doesn't cut it!) ha!



Night Two, I was wearing: Ellen and Ollie Dress // Bow Necklace (shop bow necklaces here) // Sophie & Trey Clutch (shop gold clutches here) // J. Crew Factory Wedges (not pictured but I promise they are on my feet! :)) 

Our next night's adventure might have been the most memory-making of them all! We started out the night with dinner at Frida's, a fresh gourmet Mexican restaurant, and y'all I cannot recommend it enough! It was SO delicious!!! I had a pomegranate margarita, chicken tacos, black beans & rice, and guacamole (that was made fresh table side)! So so so good!! 





For the next portion of the night we headed to Sur. I'm (somewhat ashamedly) addicted to Vanderpump Rules & for some reason the only person I wanted to meet, besides Lisa herself, was Jax (please don't ask me why I had this idea in my head!!) Well, some of the city's angels helped everything align, because not only did Jax make my drink, we started chatting & it turns out his family is in Florida down the road from me! Then he was nice enough to come take a picture with me & all the Florida girls! He only works one hour a month, so it was total luck that we ran into him! SO exciting!! (Although I have to tell you he fixed his hair in the mirror so many time I lost count of how often he touched it)




Night three, I was wearing: Loft Black Jumpsuit (shop black jumpsuits here) // J. Crew Factory Wedges 


On Saturday afternoon we had some free time built into our schedule, so some of us gals decided to check out Rodeo Drive & bask in the beauty and glamour of this landmark street. It was everything I dreamed and more! I never wanted to leave!




Day four, I was wearing: Lolly Wolly Doodle Tunic // Sam & Libby Sandals // Black Purse (similar tote










If you made it this far- congrats!! I know this was a ton of pictures, but I had such an amazing trip I couldn't narrow them down! I'm totally a California lover now and am already planning a trip back! When I got back to Florida it was about 90% humidity, so needless to say my hair is also asking for a return trip to Cali ;) Have a wonderful Monday y'all (it's going to be rough to get back into the grind)!

{Linking up with B Loved Boston for weekending}

Image Map

8 comments

  1. What an awesome trip and even though Jax wasn't my favorite - still pretty cool you got a snap with him! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a total fan girl moment (even though he is a lil sleazy!) :) XO

      Delete
  2. Isn't LA gorgeous! I can't wait to go back!! One of my favorites was eating breakfast in the quaint little bar in the Beverly Hills Hotel Fountain Coffee Room - next time you go you'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's completely stunning!! I will definitely put that on my list- I'm already dying to get back asap! :)

      Delete
  3. It looks like y'all had an amazing time!! Such a fun trip. I definitely want to make it out there one day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love it! The sunshine, the glamour… you feel like a celeb! :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)