Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Weekend Jam


Well friends, another Monday is here! I don't know about you but I'm already dreaming of Friday! 

This past Saturday was a super busy one- between going back and forth to Lakeland to take blog pictures, running errands, getting end of the year Junior League gifts, and prepping for a big night out I needed to throw on an outfit that put the "fun" in functional! (Is that the worst joke you've heard in awhile- oops! ;) ) Well, this maxi dress was perfect for all the running around I needed to do! It was light & breezy but cute enough to stop in all the boutiques I needed to visit and make me feel oh-so-ready for summer!   







Dress: Vestique (same maxi in different patterns here & here) // Sandals: Sam & Libby for Target // Necklace: Technibond (love this) // Bangle: Heidi Daus (this will be my next addition to the collection) // Ring: Technibond (this is a fab alternative)

Make this week a wonderful one y'all! :)

PS- While we are talking about this outfit being my weekend jam, here is the song that is my true JAM! #samhuntisdreamy


Image Map

6 comments

  1. i LOVE this!! makes me want to go to the beach asap :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I live right down the road from the beach and I haven't been yet... must get on it! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Corbin!! I can't say "no" to anything nautical! ;)

      Delete
  3. This dress is super cute! I have long adored seahorses, so this dress is just fabulous in my book! Have a good one.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)