Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Tropical Print Jumpsuit


Alright y'all, are we ready to talk about the #LillyforTarget debacle yet?? I was flying home from LA on Sunday morning, so my sweet sister agreed to shop for me. I sent her a wish list, thinking I'd have my pick of the litter… #ohno. I logged on to Twitter at 10 pm LA time and was able to snag the maxi that was my #1 pick as well as the gold pineapple sandals from the leaked mobile links before Target shut them down. Whew… at least I knew that was taken care of! Mallory got to our local Target at 7am and was still 9th in line! She called me at 8:10 to tell me that the store was sold out but she managed to grab me a jumpsuit and a dress (#yourthebest). However in her words, "those girls were crazy!" Y'all when did a fun lifestyle brand turn into this madhouse?! The angry tweets and hurtful messages? That's not what Lilly is about!

So today I thought it would be fun to go back to the Lilly I know and love, that helps me make every hour a happy hour when I'm wearing it! This jumpsuit is just so fun and comfortable, perfect for a hot summer day! Currently, Lilly doesn't have any jumpsuits available, but as soon as she has a new one online (usually they come out for resort) I will make sure and let y'all know!










Jumpsuit: Lilly Pulitzer Farrah Jumpsuit (currently sold out, but these pants are a great runner up!) // Sandals: Sam & Libby Sandals // Bracelet: Heidi Daus Anchor Bracelet (love this) // Cocktail Ring: HSN (obsessed

UPDATE: The Farrah Jumpsuit is back in stock at Neiman Marcus! It is a different (but equally adorable) print than what I am wearing! I'm so excited!

While we're chatting about the beach... I also HAD to share with you that Jack Rogers Georgica Jelly Sandals are currently price-matched at Nordstrom for 25% off, making them only $36.71!! Now I think we can all admit that that's a bargain! I'm crushing on the blush pair, but for $36 I don't think you can go wrong! :)


Linking up with:

Celebrate Southern Linkup

The Fashion Canvas

Gracefullee Made

Image Map

10 comments

  1. I really wanted the maxi and pineapple shoes too, I'll just live vicariously though you :) the jumpsuit is adorable on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ginny! If they don't work for me you will be the first to know! :)

      Delete
  2. Adorable!! Can't wait to get my shift dress in!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see how you style it! :)

      Delete
  3. Very Nice Look

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    Gewinne ein Beauty Set im Wert von 130€ auf meinen Blog.
    Win a Beauty Set in the value of 130€ on my Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jumpsuit is so cute! Target shut down in Canada before we could partake in the Lilly for Target madness but I can imagine it was insane. Still you scored a super cute jumpsuit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard about them shutting down! Although I wish you could have enjoyed Lilly for Target, as fast as it wen't I'm not sure if you would have wanted to! ha!

      Delete
  5. Wow Gentry! You look amazing in this jumpsuit. What a great piece for spring and summer.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you friends!! You're the sweetest!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)