Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Navy + Olive


Have you ever had an outfit just kind of come together when you weren't planning on it? That's what happened to me when I was trying to style this dress. Originally I wanted to pair it with this cute pineapple cardigan I have, but they just didn't work together. (#bummer) But then I spotted this jacket out of the corner of my eye- I hadn't worn it in months but figured "what the heck?" and threw it on! Y'all it was just darling together and the kind of easy style I love in the spring! When I added my favorite nude wedges, I knew I had a winner :)










Dress: J. Crew (love this use code "SpringStyle" for 30% off) // Jacket: Old Navy // Wedges: Steve Madden (love these) // Tote: Target (similar) // Necklace: Local Boutique (love this and this)

Have a thrilling Thursday! Can't wait to see y'all tomorrow!

Stylin' In St. Louis

Mix & Match Fashion

Image Map

12 comments

  1. Cute combo! I love it when outfits just come together too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Military jackets are the best, I swear that they go with everything!!!Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Just found your blog, love this outfit. The cobalt blue looks great on you, and I love the floral bag!

    Would love to have you join us at my Link up Turning Heads Tuesday
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Jess! So glad you "discovered" me :) Would love to join the linkup- thanks for the invitation!

      Delete
  4. Love your jacket! Found your blog through Styling in St Louis. Stop by my weekly Wednesday link up (still live) if you get a chance :)

    http://www.sydneyfashionhunter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Sydney! I'll be sure to hop over and check out the linkup :) XO

      Delete
  5. I just discovered your blog, I love it. So similar to the style that I love. I LOVE this outfit, especially your shoes.

    Diary of Elegance
    http://diaryofelegance.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elizabeth!

      I'm so happy that you "found" me! Hope you stick around and enjoy! XO

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)