Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

N-E-O-N


Alright y'all, I hope you have your shades ready because you're going to need them today! I fell in love with this skirt the minute I saw it - there is nothing about this neon green that I don't adore! When I thought of how to style it, I knew I could go the more traditional route of a neutral on top. But how much fun would that be?! (not enough is the answer!) So I grabbed my favorite neon striped tee and voila! An outfit that made me insanely happy was born :)










Outfit Details //
Skirt: J. Crew Pleat-Front Mini // Tee: Loft (Similar & similar- finding a neon green striped tee is hard y'all!) // Sandals: Payless (don't you love that they look designer?) // Necklace: Target (similar) // Ring: Absolute (obsessed! ) // Watch: Randy Jackson (love this)

Check out who I'm linking up with today:

Stylin' In St. Louis

Mix & Match Fashion


Image Map

16 comments

  1. Such a happy skirt. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was such a happy day ;)

      Delete
  2. Aren't you gorgeous and bright and happy in all that neon yellow. So cute and it makes me positive since I am here typing while wearing a wool coat. The necklace is my favorite but I also adore that skirt, Gentry.

    Welcome by. Enjoy the weekend, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ada! I hope the weather warms up for you soon so you can enjoy some bright colors too! :)

      Delete
  3. So cute! And...can't believe those are Payless sandals thought TB the entire post until I got to the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you love a fab style steal?! ;)

      Delete
  4. You look so great in this bright outfit! It's not for me (I own a few neon accessories) but you wear it so well!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alice- pops of neon are sometime just as fun! :)

      Delete
  5. I am loving this bright look! Bright colors are so much fun to wear! You look so cute!
    Hope you had a great weekend!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you had a wonderful weekend too! XO

      Delete
  6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE those sunglasses! Where from?! Thanks for linking up with us!

    XO Corbin Tate
    Classy South Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Corbin! Ooops! They are from good 'ol Tar-jay (Target)! :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)