Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Love to Layer


Remember this post in which we chatted about my newfound appreciation for delicate jewelry? Well I thought it would be fun to show you how I'm mixing and matching pieces in "real life" :) First, this ah-dorable crab necklace that I'm wearing is from the most darling brand, Swell Caroline! Swell Caroline delights in all things bright, colorful, & monogrammed (just like me!) and I love that this little crab is perfect for the Florida summer. I already see this guy being worn way to much in the coming months- but can you blame me?! I layered this cutie with another necklace that I've been wearing nonstop: the Alexia Necklace from Stella and Dot! I'd been looking for the perfect piece to mix, match, and jazz up my everyday looks and this beautiful arrow necklace first the bill perfectly! Y'all I just love it when everything comes together :) 

So what are your thoughts on the mix and match, delicate jewelry trend? Sometimes mixing these delicate pieces makes way more of a statement then wearing a statement piece- don't you think?! 









Dress: Lush 'Kendal" Wrap Dress (same dress in sleeveless here, same color here) // Nude Wedges: J. Crew Factory (love them!) // Crab Necklace: ℅ Swell Caroline & Arrow Necklace: ℅ Stella & Dot (My stylist is Mandy & I'm hosting a trunk show! Invitation to follow for y'all! :) ) // Watch: Randy Jackson (super similar) // Bracelet: Victoria Wieck // Ring: Victoria Wieck (love this)

I hope y'all have the most wonderful day! Make it the best one yet! :)

The Fashion Canvas

Image Map

16 comments

  1. Your outfit is perfection!! I have some enamel pineapple earrings that are similar, but I love those crabs even more. Hello from across the bay in Tampa! Love finding local bloggers! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Kate! I love "meeting" other local bloggers too! Thanks so much for visiting! Those pineapple earrings sound so cute!

      Delete
  2. Love this color on you! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie! Pink is definitely my very favorite! :)

      Delete
  3. Love the bright pink!! It's such a pretty color on you!

    xo, Nina
    www.lawoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nina! I've never met a pink I didn't LOVE! :) XO

      Delete
  4. Love the dress! Stella & Dot has such cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brittany! I can't believe this was my first piece from them- they are so cute!

      Delete
  5. LOVE the layered necklace look, especially with the plunging neckline and that color looks gorgeous on you!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet Brooke! I was nervous about the low neckline but it is sewed shut so it doesn't show too much! ha!

      Delete
  6. I love the color of your dress!!! The layered necklace look is one of my favorites and i love that one is a little thicker than the other! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so much fun to mix and match your pieces, isn't it?! These necklaces will probably be making their way to Charleston with me... :)

      Delete
  7. Hot pink is the color right now! I love that whole look!

    xoxo,

    Kellie
    Carolina Clover
    http://carolinaclover.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kellie!! Hot pink is always the hot color in my closet ;) ha!

      Delete
  8. Love that color! Loved visiting your blog!

    odompartyof5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa thank you! You made my morning! XO

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)