Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Fuchsia Midi Skirt


Cue Legally Blonde the Musical, 'cause "Oh my god, oh my god you guys!!" I mean, this skirt tho!! After I missed out on purchasing the red version of this skirt at Christmas, I wasn't going to miss out on another one- especially when it is in my signature color pink! And boy am I glad that I scooped this beauty up, because there are just so many fun ways to style it. Today I wen't for a more office-appropriate style, but this can easily be your best brunch look with a striped tee and sandals, or date night worthy with a sweet & sexy blouse. So many possibilities y'all- and I love them all!! 








{OUTFIT DETAILS}
Chambray: Loft Outlet (super similar) // Skirt: Express (obsessed!) // Heels: Payless (save or splurge) // Statement Necklace: Local Boutique (similar & sparkly) // Ring: Reflections by Judith Jack // Watch: Randy Jackson (love this) // Bangle: Bourbon & Bowties

PS- One more day to pop on over to The Palm Tree Boutique's Work Hard Play Hard Challenge and vote for Girl Meets Bow! It would be super exciting to be featured and by voting you could win a $50 GC to the shop! Win-Win! :) Thanks y'all!

Stylin' In St. Louis

Mix & Match Fashion

Image Map

10 comments

  1. I need this skirt in my life! And yes, very Elle Woods!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You most definitely need it- it's a winner!! :)

      Delete
  2. Ahhh.....this skirt is seriously everything!!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so sad when I missed it in red, and I'm so happy I snagged it in pink! It's going to be a staple for a long time :) XO

      Delete
  3. This skirt is ADORABLE!! and it looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I have to stop myself from wearing it every day… :)

      Delete
  4. Love that skirt - and the necklace to match. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous skirt! Totally digging that color on you :) I'd also style it with a chambray :)

    By the way, I have a new post live on the blog. I'd love for you to check it out.

    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Abby! I think chambray is the best neutral! :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)