Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

"EGG"-Cellent Weekend Sales


Happy Saturday y'all! It's a rare Saturday post for me, but there are some pretty "egg-citing" things happening! I don't know what is is about this weekend, but lucky for us there are some "egg-cellent" sales going on y'all! I would not be a good friend to you if I didn't share them, now would I?! ;) Take advantage of these sales before they "egg-spire" ha! (last egg pun I promise :) )  



Banana Republic- 40% off with code "BRGOOD"

Gap- 40% off site wide with code "NEW"

J. Crew- Up to 30% off your purchase with code "SpringStyle"

J. Crew Factory- 50% off everything + extra 20% off clearance with code "HOPTOIT"

L. Mae Boutique - 30% off site wide with code "30Save"

Loft- Extra 40% off sale styles (no code needed); In stores only- 40% off everything

Mint Julep Boutique- 40% off everything on the site (no code needed- applied at checkout)

Old Navy- 15% off site wide, no code needed

Target- Buy 1 get 1 60% off women's dresses (online only) & Buy 1 get 1 50% off swimwear

Happy Shopping y'all!

Image Map

No comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)