Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 31}

{ Be Happy Now }

This week has been a pretty nutty one y'all & it's not over yet! This Saturday is my Leadership Retreat for all my incoming Junior League chairs, so I've been running all over town like a madwoman making sure every last detail is set and ready to go! Plus we have an amazing speaker coming in to facilitate our training, so we are hosting a big cocktail party for her tonight to welcome her to town. Although it's sure to be a thrilling event (s) it sure is exhausting making sure it all comes together! I'm very thankful to have an amazing support system of women in the league who have helped me with so many details of the weekend! These ladies are true gems!!

Now onto my weekly obsessions (because let's be real there is always a few minutes for those!)


ONE//
Ever since watching "House of DVF" I've had a design-crush on Diane von Furstenburg! Not only does she love bright colors as much as I do, but she's a pretty awesome & inspiring woman to boot! Although my budget can't quite spring for one of her pretties just yet, I've fallen in love with this stunner (more sizes here) and this breezy beauty! (A look for day and a look for night- they're practically wardrobe basics, right?!)



TWO//
I receive an eye-catching email from Land's End this week featuring these paisley shorts and I just about swooned! This whole outfit is perfect in my book! Since I live in a big small town, I'm always running into people I know when I'm out and about doing errands. It's fun to know so many peeps, but it means the days of no-make-up and messy hair is behind me :( So, I live in casually cool outfits like this on the weekends because they have all the comfort of norts with all the pizzaz of fancy pants!



THREE//
Is anyone else totally pumped that the Real Housewives of New York is back?! And even more so that Bethenny is finally back on air?! Bethenny has always been the comedic backbone of the show- that girl has me in stitches every time she is on screen! I'm so happy that she's made her return to NY! (And can we talk about how fabulous Sonja's tagline is this season? Obsessed.)



FOUR//
Loft is currently running a 50% off spring styles promotion (perfect time to stock up!) My picks are: this easy shirtdress (perfect for brunching), this classic black & white beauty (cocktail hour anyone?), this floral chambray (a perfect outfit building block), and this sunny shell (hello spring). What are you waiting for- get saving! ;)



FIVE//
Since it's Friday, I think we can all use a healthy dose of a happy song to dance party listen to :) This sweet little tune is so dang catchy and of course has me bopping all around my house in the happiest mood! Enjoy!!



Have a wonderful weekend y'all! Enjoy the sunshine (hopefully you have some) and make it a great one! XO



Image Map

4 comments

  1. DVF can do no wrong in my opinion!! Absolutely love her!! Also that dress is just a stunner! I'm so happy that RHONY is back and with Bethanny - she just makes that show in my opinion! Hope you have a great weekend! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have a wonderful weekend too Biana! :) XO

      Delete
  2. First time visitor and I'm like --- yes! I had no clue Loft had a 50% sale going on I should hug your neck for passing that along. I'm normally on top of that but not this week. The wrap dress is so cute! And I'm stoked that Bethany is back on RHONYC. Have a lovely weekend! xo Amanda @ ABW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amanda! You are so funny!! I hope you scooped up some goodies from the sale! :) Hope you have a great weekend! XO

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)