Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 30}


It's one of my favorite weekends of the year - Easter Weekend! There is just something about donning your Easter best and celebrating our Risen Lord with your loved ones that is so special to me! I'm looking forward to egg hunts (and the yummy candies!) and time with my sweet family. How are you celebrating?

There are so many adorable finds on my radar this week, I had a hard time narrowing down all my favorites into my top five, but without further ado, here they are! 


ONE
I've never met a nautical piece I didn't like, and Kate Spade's new arrival's are no exception! If this crab clutchthis striped totethis cheeky tee, & this sunglasses bangle could make their way into my wardrobe I would be so grateful! #pleaseandthankyou #getheresoonsummer
shop it here

TWO
I can already feel that jumpsuits and rompers are going to be my wardrobe staple this summer, this floral beauty has me dreaming of a salty breeze and a cold cocktail! 

THREE
Is it just me or is Old Navy killing it lately?! I've been having a serious case of I-want-everything-I-see :) (anyone else suffer from this disease? ha!) I was in the store a few weekends ago and I can vouch for the adorable patterns and colors that are perfect for your spring celebrations. Plus, at prices that won't break the bank you pretty much can't go wrong with anything you scoop up! Here are a few of my favorites: 
FOUR
If there is anything my closet doesn't nee more of, it's stripes. And if there is anything I keep buying like they're running out of stock, it's stripes. What can I say, I'm a girl who knows what she loves. Enter this Navy and Red beauty. I mean can you blame me for adding it to my wish list as fast as my fingers could type?! :)

FIVE
I just picked up these Lilly Pulitzer tumblers for my morning coffee, and I already feel more cheerful on my commute! I have found that my Tervis Tumblers are the absolute best for taking my coffee into work, so when I saw the Lilly version of them I had to have them! Plus, at two for $25 they are pretty much a steal, since one 16 oz Tervis with a lid runs your $15- tell your hubby your actually "saving" money with these ;)


Have the best of weekends friends! I hope y'all take some time to rejoice in what a wonderful occasion this Easter is and how loving our Lord is! Bless y'all!


Image Map

No comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)