Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Carnival


Whenever I wear this dress I feel like I should have a funnel cake in one hand and cotton candy in the other, it reminds me that much of a carnival! Something about those bright stripes & colors just say "ride the merry go round"! ha! 

My mom actually got this dress for me for Christmas from the best local boutique in my hometown, Sophie and Trey. We were out shopping on Black Friday and I spotted this dress & the coordinating clutch and quickly put it on my "Dear Santa" list! Well Santa brought it Christmas morning and I had to wait patiently until Spring to break it out- and now I can't imagine putting it back in my closet! I just love how cheerful it is!











Dress: Everly (tons of colors here) // Wedges: Steve Madden (love these) // Clutch: Sophie and Trey (obsessed with this) //  Necklace: Absolute // Bangles: Bourbon & Bowties (they finally have a website!!) // Ring: Bellezza (great alternative)

Here's hoping y'all have a fab Thursday! Check out who I'm linking up with:

Stylin' In St. Louis

Mix & Match Fashion

Image Map

8 comments

  1. Love the bold stripes with the bow clutch - so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They were a match made in heaven!! :)

      Delete
  2. You look so adorbs in that pretty dress!!!

    Best!
    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is so lovely and fun! You styled it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maria! Have a great day!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)