Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Black & White


Throughout high school and college I used to daydream about the day I would wear "work clothes". I peeked in the windows at J. Crew and Loft and used to think how one day soon I would be "old enough" to wear their classic styles as work & weekend wear because I would then be a working girl. Well 16 year old Gentry… the day has come! 

My wardrobe has definitely been transitioning since my college graduation 5 years ago, and I have hit the point where my looks often seamlessly transition from work to weekend with a quick swap of accessories (and sometimes no swap is needed)! Today's outfit is a perfect example of this. I wore this look to work last week, and I could easily stop for an after work drink without changing a thing. Swap out the flats for wedges and you have a perfect date look! How has your style evolved since college?










Outfit Details //
Skirt: J. Crew Textured Block Print Skirt // Top: J. Crew Tassel Top (sold out, absolutely love this) // D'Orsay Flats: Old Navy (super similar) // Necklace: Absolute (similar) // Watch: Randy Jackson (similar) // Clutch: Sophie and Trey (similar)

Have a wonderful day y'all!

Celebrate Southern Linkup

The Fashion Canvas

Pampers & Pearls

Gracefullee Made


Image Map

16 comments

  1. So cute! I'm loving those flats.

    xoxo, colleen
    Pleather & Sparkles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Colleen! (they are actually pretty comfy!)

      Delete
  2. Love this look! I've only been out of college 1.5 years but it's funny to look back at some of my outfits from freshman year (polos and shorts with Sperry's were a staple)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah girl!! My sperrys wore out from all their use! :)

      Delete
  3. Great look! Cute shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute combo, love the print on this skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this look!! It's so perfect for work and happy hour!!

    www.Fashionabella.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look is so cute and classy. I love it. I love that skirt.

    Diary of Elegance
    http://diaryofelegance.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)