Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Bedrock Print Set


Isn't this "dress" just the cutest?! Well I have a secret… it's not a dress- it's a matching set! I've been totally crushing on matching sets this spring, I just think they are so fun and fresh! But I was super worried that they wouldn't work for me. But then, like a hero, the Loft came through with this one and I was smitten. I love that I can wear both of these pieces separately, but they also look fab together! Everyone mistook this for a dress and it was so fun to share that it was actually two pieces! :) Tell me, have you tried a two-piece yet? 








Top: Loft Bedrock Boxy Sweatshirt // Skirt: Loft Bedrock Midi Skirt // Pumps: Payless (these are pretty fab!) // Watch: Randy Jackson (love this) // Bangles: Bourbon & Bowties // Ring: Reflections by Judith Jack

Have a fabulous Thursday y'all! Here's who I'm linking up with today:

Stylin' In St. Louis

Mix & Match Fashion

Image Map

10 comments

  1. You look gorgeous in your new bedrock dress. I love the graphic print and the fact that it is black+white, so much. Plus the flare skirt and overall style of the dress is gorgeous!

    Welcome by! <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love how you can wear them together or separately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's awesome to have the option to mix and match! :)

      Delete
  3. Such a cute look and gorgeous pictures! In fact, we are twins! I bought these pieces when they first came out and now I am mad because they are deeply discounted at LOFT! Regardless, I love that you can wear the separates together or individually.

    -Katie
    http://hellokatiegirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always fun to find a twin :) that's what always happens to me, I get them on a small sale and then they go on MAJOR sale! Oh well!

      Delete
  4. Love this idea! You look great!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)