Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

April Showers

You know the saying "April showers bring May flowers." Well it's already mid-April and Florida is still awaiting it's much anticipated rain storms, which means I still haven't gotten to break out my rainy day gear! So today I'm sharing my favorite pieces for when the skies are gray and gloomy (hint: bright primary colors are a recipe for success)! Got to combat the dreary mood! How do you style yourself for a rainy day?


{GET THE LOOK}
Umbrella: Marley Lilly // Rain Jacket: North Face // Tee: Loft // Jeans: Blank Denim Skinny Jeans // Rain Boots: Hunter Tall Rainboots // Bag: Kate Spade Crossbody



PS- It would mean the world to me if you would hop on over to The Palm Tree Boutique's Work Hard Play Hard Challenge and vote for Girl Meets Bow! It would be super exciting to be featured and by voting you could win a $50 GC to the shop! Win-Win! :) Thanks y'all!


Image Map

4 comments

  1. These are such great picks, especially since it is supposed to rain all week here, ugh!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our forecast just turned rainy too- ugh is right!! Stay dry up there!

      Delete
  2. Love the umbrella! I'm definitely not looking forward to our rainy season though, it seems to last forever!

    xo
    Nina
    www.lawoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Every day at 3:00pm get a little tiring!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)