Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Weekending: Gator Style

Like I told y'all about on Friday, I spent this weekend in Gainesville (home of the Florida Gators) so my sister could do a campus tour and learn more about some of the programs she's interested in. It's so crazy that she's looking at colleges, because she was 8 when I went off to school at UF, so to think she's almost 18 and ready for this next life step makes me want to say "slow down time"!! 

We had so much fun looking all around campus and I loved sharing all my memories with her! I've got my fingers and toes crossed that my sweet sis is the next girl in the family to wear orange & blue! :) (PS- sorry to my dad who didn't make it in any pics since he was so busy taking them!) 











After a busy day of touring (and lots of walking) I took the family to my favorite pizza place in town- Satchels! It's super eclectic and totally hippie, but I love it so and always make it a point to grab a slice of my favorite pizza pie and salad when I'm in Gainesville!




Love you sis! So glad to share this weekend prepping you to be a Gator Girl! #itsgreatuf


I hope that y'all had a wonderful weekend too! Isn't it wonderful to make such fabulous memories?!

PS- I have a super exciting giveaway coming up at noon today on Instagram- be sure to hop on over and check it out!! :)

Image Map

6 comments

  1. Can I just say, how much I love this post? Besides loving your orange and blue look, I'm super jealous you were in Gainesville this weekend! I hope your sister chooses UF! Go Gators (c/o 06)

    xo
    Nina
    www.lawoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nina I sure hope so too!! She absolutely loves it! Now it's just the waiting game after she applies in the fall! It was so much fun to be back and see the town (it's changed SO much since I was there 5 years ago!)

      Delete
  2. Wow, the field looks much better than it did when I visited in January! Haha my boyfriend is a Gator and I'm moving to Gainesville after I graduate in May! It's a great city - looks like you had a great time!

    xo, Mali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are going to LOVE living there! It is so much fun! Congratulations on the move!! :)

      Delete
  3. My brother-in-law is a Gator and my nephews LOVE the color orange! O.M.G. your skirt is so cute! Love the anchors!
    xo, Lee
    edfbylee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lee!! My skirt is old Lilly Pulitzer- I "had" to pull it out for this trip :) Tell your bro-in-law "Go Gators"! :) XO

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)