Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Turquoise + Pink (And Flamingos Too!)


Happy St Patty's Day y'all! (let's just get this out of the way… turquoise counts as green right?!) ;) This holiday has always been such a funny one to me, but I'm all about a color-coded holiday and drinking a beer so I'm not complaining! ha!

With the gorgeous weather we've been having, it's been my full belief that bright on bright is better! So it was a no-brainer to pair this adorable flamingo tee with my Lilly skirt and call it a day! I'm also obsessed with these tassel necklaces I picked up recently- they add the perfect pizzaz to any look! How are you celebrating the coming of Spring?! 










Tee: Merona Flamingo Vintage V-Neck Tee (same tee in solids) // Skirt: Lilly Pulitzer (love this new one!) // Sandals: Palm Beach Sandals // Necklace: Sophie and Trey // Ring: HSN (similar) // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties 

Happy St Patty's celebrating y'all!

Celebrate Southern Linkup


The Fashion Canvas


Image Map

18 comments

  1. Such a cute spring outfit Gentry. That bracelet stack is fabulous too. Happy St. Patrick's Day!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you friends!! I'm head over heels for this weather we've been having- getting dressed is TOO much fun! :) XO

      Delete
  2. I am in love with your skirt and all of your jewelry. Such a pretty necklace and bracelets. That tee is so cute also. This is such a Southern-chic, girly outfit. I want to wear it RIGHT THIS MINUTE!

    Happy St. Patty's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ada! I appreciate your sweet words!

      Delete
  3. almost bought that shirt! now i totally need to get it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree ;) For under $10 it's a steal!! XO

      Delete
  4. I want the skirt and the shirt! They are just too fun and cute. I'm so jealous it's hot enough to wear a skirt - without tights!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha! The weather here has been 80 almost every day! although it was a rude awakening from the winter, I'm loving every minute of it! :)

      Delete
  5. Love the arm party girlie!

    xo
    Nina
    www.lawoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! Turquoise is totally in the green family! Love this skirt and the scallop hem. Great Blog! Found via Trend Spin link up.
    xo, Lee
    edfbylee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by Lee! Come again soon! :)

      Delete
  7. So cute! I'm itching for spring clothes like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only 2 more days until Spring! I can't wait!! :)

      Delete
  8. Your outfit has me very excited for spring!! Love it! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... 2 more days!! Hope it warms up for you soon! :)

      Delete
  9. You're too cute! I love these bright colors for spring!

    Chelsea
    Chow Down USA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too sweet Chelsea! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)