Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

The Preppy Look for Less

One of the things I most wanted to do when starting my blog was share brands that I "discovered" (or at the very least weren't mainstream yet!) I love shopping with local or up and coming designers, and what's more fun than sharing these fab finds with your friends?! So, today I'm super excited to share one of my up-and-coming favorite brands with you, Crown & IvyCrown & Ivy is a proprietary brand found exclusively at Belk (a southern department store) and they are beyond preppy and fun! I love that they have timeless and classic silhouettes in cheeky patterns (like the bee print dress below). Most of the price points are under $100- which is just wonderful! Have you ever shopped Crown & Ivy before?



Hope your Wednesday is a wonderful one! We're halfway through the week!!

Disclaimer: This post was in no way sponsored by Belk or Crown & Ivy, I just love them a whole bunch and wanted to share them with my readers! 

Image Map

10 comments

  1. YAY! I'm moving to Florida soon and I can shop (in person) at Belk! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is SO exciting! Where are you moving in Florida?

      Delete
    2. I used to live in Sarasota!! It's my FAVORITE place!! You're going to love it there!!

      Delete
    3. Thanks! My husband and I LOVE it. I was born and raised in New England and moving to Florida is like a dream come true. I am so sick of the winters!

      Delete
    4. You are going to be so happy there!! :) Best of luck with the move!

      Delete
  2. So cute and under $100 is great! I'll have to check them out!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need to! You'll fall in l-o-v-e!

      Delete
  3. such great picks!! I love belk, they are really stepping up their game and introducing some great small brands to the store!

    xoxo,
    Tara Belle
    Northern Lights – Southern Belles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Tara! I especially love when they do the Southern Designer Showcase- so many great brands to discover!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)