Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

The Great Bag Debate

So I've finally made a B-I-G decision… I want my new Spring bag to be a Barrington Tote (and trust me y'all that's taken me weeks to figure out)! But now comes the reeeeaaaally hard part- picking a color and a pattern! So I need input from the most fashionable girls I know… YOU! Below are my top 4- which one do you think is ready for a spring fling with me?!






Alright y'all, now I need YOUR help!! Which is your favorite? What should be my new spring bag?! Tell me what to pick in the comments below! :)

Image Map

16 comments

  1. Either of the two pink bags! Both are cute!

    xo
    Nina
    www.lawoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think either of the stripes will be very versatile. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the Pink Greek Key is very cute. It screams spring and summer wear.


    XOXO
    www.musthaveahandbag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greek Key is my favorite! Ikat #2 : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well the fact that you have picked Barrington for your spring tote is already a fabulous decision, so I don't think you can go wrong. I love the stripes the best because you will be able to wear it more with patterned tops without having pattern overload. Can't wait to see what you pick!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite is the Turquoise Ikat, but I from what I know of you, you love pink! I think the Pink Greek Key is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right... I do love pink! Thank you for your vote! :)

      Delete
  7. Catching up on everything after spring break - if you haven't already made your purchase I would defintely say the pink key! I have a Barrington that is Navy w/ Grey polka-dots and I LOVE it. I've already been scouring their website to figure out what I want my next one to look like! I am sure you will love it no matter which one you choose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your "vote"! I'm down to choosing between the two pink ones… And I just can't decide!! :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)