Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Sunday Scripture


As I prepare today to walk in the Junior League's fashion show, I am reminded that my beauty is not defined by this world's standards, but by the Master of our universe! It always blows my mind when I think of the sin and guilt that I carry, that sometimes shames me and makes me see myself as less than beautiful, doesn't taint the Lord's view of my beauty. No matter what burdens I carry… He calls me beautiful one. Isn't that the best thing you've ever heard?! What hope the Lord brings me and you!

Also, the happiest of birthdays to my wonderful and beautiful mamma! I love you and hope you have the best day ever!

(like mother like daughter don't you think?!)

Image Map

4 comments

  1. Happy birthday to your mamma! You are going to OWN it at the fashion show. You are fabulous! Such a great scripture :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet girl! Your kind words brought a big smile to my face! Hope you had a wonderful weekend :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)