Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Pretty in Pink


If you post the same skirt two days in a row, that must mean you really love it right? ;) It's no big secret that these easy skirts are my very favorite! When you find those pieces that fit just right, and are incredibly easy to style, you stockpile! (Oh, that's just me? oops!) #oneineverycolor

To mix up my style today, I added a tank and a bright cardigan. It's a simple formula that works time and time again- and I always love it so! This looks is perfect for the office too (and goodness knows that every office can use a little more color!) ;) 










Cardigan: Target (similar) // Tank: Loft // Skirt: J. Crew Factory // Shoes: Old Navy // Necklace: Target (currently buy one get one 50% off!) // Watch: Bellezza (love and its 45% off!)

Happy happy Tuesday friends!

Celebrate Southern Linkup

button


Image Map

8 comments

  1. I love the pink cardigan - that would go with so much! The necklace with all those pretty colors in it is the best addition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One can't go wrong with a bright pink cardigan!! :) #targetforthewin

      Delete
  2. What a pretty cardigan! I can always count on Target for cute essentials like this - and how perfect for spring!

    Kacie
    RegallySoled.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! #targetismyjam :) Thanks for stopping by!! XO

      Delete
  3. What a cute pink cardigan!
    Alena & http://garmentsspeech.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! One can never go wrong with pink :)

      Delete
  4. I have the same necklace. SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a great find! :) #targetforthewin

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)