Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Now Trending: Delicate Jewelry

There has been a not-so-subtle trend in jewelry as of late, and that has been a shift from large, statement jewelry to delicate jewelry. Now, I love the loud & proud look of my favorite statement necklaces, but there is something so gentle and feminine about these delicate looks that I can't deny my love for! Especially in the summer when I'm wearing such loud prints and it's so hot and sticky (#thanksFlorida), these delicate pieces are going to be a wardrobe lifesaver!

Shop some of my favorites below (just click on an image to go straight to the retailer):

So, what do you think of the delicate jewelry trend? Are you loving it?!

Image Map

6 comments

  1. I'm a big fan of delicate jewelry, and these are perfect! Especially in the summer when it's all hot, no one wants to be weighed down by a big piece of jewelry. Well done!
    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you Whitney! Delicate jewelry for the win this summer! :)

      Delete
  2. I love delicate jewelry, I feel like it looks more refined and it's much less noisy! Also you can wear more of it without it being too much or wearing just a little if you are going for a minimalist look. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I 100% agree Sarah! It's fun to layer and mix and match these pieces! :)

      Delete
  3. Love your picks! I love the look of layered delicates for this spring/summer!

    xo
    Nina
    www.lawoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too- it's such a fun way to mix and match your look!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)