Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Mellow Yellow


So this weekend Florida got something unexpected- a cold snap! Y'all I had to pile on the jeans/boots/sweaters/blanket scarves to stay warm! I sure wasn't expecting a "brrrr" moment in March!! Thankfully we are quickly warming up again, so I am celebrating in a bright yellow ensemble in hopes that it will coax the sun to stick around! ha! Do you think wearing bright colors makes you warmer, because I'm brighter than the sun?! :)










Top: Loft (love this) // Denim: Loft Curvy Skinny Jeans (the best!) // Wedges: Vince Camuto (love this year's version, and these too!) // Necklace: J. Crew Factory (obsessed with this one) // Tote: C. Wonder (love this- totally customizable!)

I hope that you have a bright and sunny Monday!

Celebrate Southern Linkup

The Fashion Canvas


Image Map

8 comments

  1. I think that southern cold snap took everyone by surprise! You look adorable in this cheery yellow, and that bag is too cute!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks gals! It's such a bummer C. Wonder is gone- they had the best summer totes!

      Delete
  2. Okay, so you are the cutest! I love you in yellow and that C.Wonder bag is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous top and bag. You look so pretty in yellow. Amazing backgrounds also. I love that lavender floral tree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ada!! I love the fresh blooms in Spring! :)

      Delete
  4. Love this look, how fun!! Yellow looks great on you!!

    www.Fashionabella.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)