Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Get Your Shine on With Rocksbox


Y'all, if you have been a reader here for any amount of time, then it is no secret that I am a "bling queen" and I love my jewelry! I have never met a statement necklace that I didn't like :) I've been intrigued by Rocksbox for quite some time, so I was super thrilled when they asked me to try it out! If you haven't heard of Rocksbox, allow me to enlighten you… For $19/month, you get three gorgeous pieces of jewelry sent right to your door (handpicked for you by your stylist after you take a quick and fun style quiz)! Then you get to wear those pieces as long as you want! When you're ready for a new box of sparkle, you send them back and a new set comes. If you decide you can't live without any of your pieces, then you can buy them at a discount! It's really easy as pie!! And these days, who couldn't use a little more sparkle in their life?! Now, scroll to the end of this post for a fun SURPRISE! :)







Now for the really, really fun stuff! If you want to try out Rocksbox for yourself you can get your first month totally free (you read that right!) with code "girlmeetsbowxoxo" starting today! I promise that once you get your first sparkly box you will be totally hooked! I sure am :)

I was gifted a three month trial of Rocksbox to try, but as always all opinions & ideas are my own! I only share products I use and love myself. Thank you for supporting the brand that make Girl Meets Bow possible!


Image Map

2 comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)