Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

For the Birds


Happy Monday y'all! I hope your weekend was a wonderful one, mine sure was! I love weekends that are filled with creativity and inspiration- they just get you so ready to tackle the week ahead! (And I needed it- I have meetings every night this week. Whew!) On to today's look… 

I think we can all agree that Spring is pretty much the best season ever! I will never get over my love of bright color, playful prints, and glorious weather… my heart is just so happy in the Spring! I have to tell you a little secret about this outfit… I actually found it in my archives of un-posted outfits! It was just so perfect for celebrating spring that I had to break it out and share it with you! :)

This top came with the fabric belt and it is actually supposed to go around your middle, but I thought it was perfect to turn it into a fun belt with this skirt! Also, if you can't read my bangle it has one of my favorite quotes on it, "Well behaved women rarely make history." It's just the right amount of cheeky don't you think?! 







Top: Kate Spade (equally sweet pattern) // Skirt: J. Crew Factory (color is burnished coral) // Wedges: J. Crew Factory // Gold Bangle: Bellezza // Pearl Bangle: Bangled and Teased

Make this week a fabulous one friends!


Image Map

4 comments

  1. So cute! The little birds are adorable! <3

    xo
    Nina
    www.lawoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute look. That top is adorable and looks lovely with the coral skirt. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ada! Hope you had a great monday!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)