Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Easter Dress Ideas + A Reason to Rejoice

I have always loved Easter Sunday; it is just such a special holiday to spend time with my family and celebrate our risen Savior! Fashion wise, it always seems to salute spring's arrival with pinks, greens, and yellows covering sundresses and metallic and nude wedges being the footwear of choice. I've rounded up some great dresses and wedges for you below- any of these would be perfect for Easter service! And then read on, because this day has a beautiful reason to rejoice!


I hope that this post does more than just gets you dressed and ready for Easter, but rather reminds you of the true reason for rejoicing on this wonderful day! This weekend we will celebrate that death could not hold our Savior in the tomb, and what a beautiful reason that is!



Image Map

5 comments

  1. I love all of these dresses, so perfect for Easter!! What are you going to wear?!

    www.Fashionabella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha! That's the big question... I think I'm wearing a new dress I ordered from Ellen & Ollie :) What are you wearing??

      Delete
  2. Lovely selections and cute wedges!! Care to check out my blog and follow each other?

    ~ xo Sheree
    http://poshclassymom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheree! I will be sure to stop by and say "hi"!

      Delete
  3. Very nice post, impressive. its quite different from other posts. Thanks for sharing.

    buy online orthopaedic heat belt

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)