Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over… {v. 29}


Oh em gee y'all! This week flew by at warp speed! Every day at work I blinked and *boom* it was 5:30 and I was off to a Junior League meeting! Friends, I just wish time would slow down a teeny weeny bit… don't you? 

I'm really excited for this weekend because the only plans I have are fun ones!! Yippee Skippee!! I get to see one of my besties in Auburndale for a party Saturday & then I have a JL Bridal Shower for one of our sweet gals Sunday! Can't wait to see all my friends! 

Now onto all the things that are making me swoon this week! Let's go!


1. I'm thrilled about the fact that my favorite bangles from Bourbon and Bowties are now sold at Nordstrom!! If you've been a reader here for any period of time, then you know that I can't get enough of these stackable and mix-and-matchable bangles! I love shopping them locally at Salt Pines (it's my favorite store in Hyde Park), but I'm so excited for this brand that they've made it nationally into Nordstom! Love seeing a local designer blossom! "Made by proud southern hands" is right :)

2. I just discovered the most darling little brand, so of course it's not taking me more than a hot minute to share it with you!! All For Color is the most nautical, island-inspired brand full of bright colors that will bring sunshine even on the cloudiest day. I fell in love with this island tunic, this nautical navy dress, and this aztec skirt- which is your favorite?

3. Here's a fun fact about me: I have a totally obsession with hip hop music and at just about any moment of the day you can catch me rapping a line or two (in about the girliest voice possible!). So when the adorable Ashley Brooke Designs shared this amazing Heartbeat Necklace with some of my favorite rap lyrics on them (Ignition Remix was and will always be my JAM) I couldn't help but add it to my wish list asap! 

4. This gingham on gingham dress had been floating around the web, and friends I'm completely smitten! The only thing better than a gingham shirtdress is one with a second gingham pattern!  ;) 

5. If you follow me on Twitter then you know that I am completely obsessed with Empire (best new show on TV hands down)! I binged watched the whole season last week and now I'm jonesing for season 2 asap! I can't stop singing the songs from the show, especially "You're so Beautiful"! It a song that just makes me happy :) 


What ever your plans are this weekend- I hope you have a great one!


Image Map

6 comments

  1. I never would have guessed that you were a hip hop fan! Too cute! Have a good weekend Gentry.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha!! I know right... such a surprising fact! I love country and pop too, but I can't deny my love for the hip hop! :) Have a fab weekend!!

      Delete
  2. I heard so many good things about Empire! I feel like I should start watching it! Have a great weekend!

    xo
    Nina
    www.lawoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to warn you... it's SO addictive!! (But totally worth it!) :)

      Delete
  3. I have heard so many things about this show! Hope you have a great weekend!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd love it!! :) Have a great weekend too!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)