Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 27}

What difference would it make in your life if you had an absolutely unshakable confidence in your ability to achieve anything you really put your mind to?

I can't thank y'all enough for your sweet birthday wishes this week! You really know how to make a girl feel special! I'm actually going to keep the party going this weekend with my family and am headed up to my Alma Mater, the University of Florida, so my sister can talk to some admissions counselors about the programs she's interested in (#stopgrowingup)! I can't believe it's time for her to think about college! Since my mom, sister, and I are all March babies (sorry dad) we thought it would be super fun to spend the weekend at UF celebrating! I can't wait to be back on my old stomping grounds!! :)

Here's what else is making my heart skip a beat this week:



1. Lilly Pulitzer released her newest print this week, Pink Colony, and I am smitten!! (#oneofeachplease) My favorite piece is the Skipper Printed Popover; I have this jacket in two other prints and it is perfect for weekend activities and keeps you nice and warm!

2. Confession: One of my favorite movies of all time is Zoolander (I can quote every line and often whip them out in everyday conversation)! "I've got the black lung pop" :) So imagine my girlish squeals when I saw that Hansel and Derek walked the Valentino Runway in Paris to promote... {drumroll} ZOOLANDER 2! That's right y'all!! As a Valentines gift next year I'm asking for two tickets to opening night of the movie (it's set to release Feb 12, 2016)!

3. In other fun news, J. Crew has released some fabulous new arrivals and I am thinking that I need this skirt in all three colors! Especially the "citrus lemon" variant below! This bright and cheery shade just screams summer fun don't you think?! Also, J. Crew's styling is SO on point this season! I'm pretty much inspired by every look I see!



4. My iPhone 5c has been acting crazy lately! I can't keep it off it's charger for more than 30 minutes with out the battery dying and it will jump from 90% to 40% and then boom! dead! It's super frustrating!! Well the only upside is that I'm crossing my fingers to upgrade to a 6 Plus this weekend! It should come as no surprise that I've already been picking out my next phone case… this bow case, this lipstick cutie, and this cheeky devil are my top three contenders (Kate can do no wrong!)

5. How cute is this mug?? I loved the Gilmore Girls when I was growing up, and it's no secret I love coffee, so this is pretty much a must-have in my life! The Trendy Sparrow has some of the most adorable mugs ever- it's hard to pick a favorite!


I hope y'all have the most fun weekend! I can't wait for all the fun I have lined up for you next week! :) Check back in Sunday to get the party started! XO


Image Map

8 comments

  1. Great post, love it!

    http://sequinsinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Glad you enjoyed the round up!

      Delete
  2. I'm so jealous you are going to UF this weekend...we are like twins...birthdays this week and both went to Florida!! :) I hope you have the best time!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness!! How cool is that?!?! What years were you at UF? I was there '06-10! I love meeting fellow Gators!! :) Happy Birthday too!

      Delete
  3. I'm so jealous you're going to UF this weekend too! Have some Dragonfly for me! Happy early birthday doll!!
    xo
    Nina
    www.lawoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nina!! Dragonfly was my jam when I was at UF! I've had a huge Satchels craving lately so we stopped there for dinner :) LOVE that you're a fellow Gator girl!! :)

      Delete
  4. That J Crew skirt is a must have especially in the citrus, I am like you maybe I need all three LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha! It's the best/worst when you find something amazing in multiple colors ;)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)