Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 26}


Another week has come and gone, and boy was it a busy one!! These days I'm starting to feel like the road running going a mile a minute! Tomorrow is my retreat for all my incoming board members for the 2015-16 Junior League year. I'm so excited to work with these amazing ladies as we learn more about leadership and working together! It's going to be such a great day!

As a fun side-note, today is my 300th post!! It's hard to believe I've already written so much in this fun little space of mine! I can't thank each of you enough for stopping by and joining me on this fun journey! :)

Time to round-up the best of the best from around the web...



1. I think my spring wardrobe is going to consist of a whole lot of rompers, because let's be honest they are pretty much the best ever! I already see several Saturdays shopping in this one and sipping daiquiris after a long day at the beach in this one. Oh, and lets not forget this one for a great night out! The options are endless y'all! :)

2. I've been having a total lust moment with J. Crew's d'Orsay flats collection! There are so many colors to choose from and they are all adorable! I love that these flats are the perfect way to dress up skirts and dresses without having to subject your tootsies to heels! Which color is your favorite?
3.  At the Junior League Tea Party last weekend, one of my fashionable friends wore this this adorable dress, so of course I had to hunt it down the minute the event was over so I could share it with you too! It looks like they are down to just an XS online, but they still have a wide selection in stores (so no worries!). It also comes in a great all-black version too (which would be prefect for a bachelorette party, of which I have one tomorrow!) 

4. Clearly I'm having a shoe fetish this week, because I'm also having a moment with these super sexy heels! The cranberry, the animal print, it all equals shoe-perfection in my book! 

5. Mug of the week: I think we can all use a Friday morning pep talk, don't you? I think taking my coffee in this to work would help put a lot more pep in my Friday step :)


Have a wonderful weekend y'all!


Image Map

12 comments

  1. Oh my goodness, I became obsessed with rompers too late last summer to do much about it and I have been waiting to get a jump start on adding some to my collection for the upcoming (hopefully!) warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are seriously perfect for every occasion! I wore one for a bachelorette party last night and it was a hit! I hope the weather warms up for you soon so you can enjoy them again! :)

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from the link-up!! Love that mug - I mean i'd be inspired all day sipping from that!! I haven't tried any d'orsay flats, but the j.crew pastel ones are on point! Hope you have a great weekend! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for popping over to say "hi" Biana! I agree- that mug IS inspiring! :) XO

      Delete
  3. I LOVE that dress - I seriously need it for my upcoming junior league cocktail party. As for the flats, I am between the silver and the lavender. They are all so perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be perfect for a JL party! What league are you in- I love meeting fellow leaguers! :)

      Delete
  4. Happy 300th! I love rompers, they really are the best thing ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for the 300th post - it's the little things :) I also love each of those Jcrew flats - one or two may have to make it into my closet this spring :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Abby! You will have to let me know which ones you pick up :)

      Delete
  6. Way to go on the 300th post :) I love the Jcrew flats makes me want to order some :) Happy Friday
    Chelsea@ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chelsea!! Hope you had a great weekend! XO

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)