Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Cheers to 27 Years!


Well friends, I can hardly believe it, but today is my 27th birthday! I've got so many emotions running through me today as I get another year closer to 30 "wiser", but mainly I'm just excited to celebrate! 26 was a roller-coaster of a year, and I'm hoping this fresh new year brings a whole lot of joy and happiness :) But for today, it's all about the #popfizzclink ! 











Dress: Lush 'Kendal' Wrap Dress (just sold out! but this is super similar AND under $30!) // Wedges: Payless (love these and these) // Scarf: Lilly Pulitzer Junior League Murfee Scarf (love this print) // Clutch: Sophie and Trey (similar) // Watch: Timepieces by Randy Jackson (love this) // Bangle: Kate Spade (same bangle different saying)

I hope y'all have a beautiful and wonderful Tuesday! Enjoy it!

Celebrate Southern Linkup

The Fashion Canvas



Gracefullee Made

Pampers & Pearls


Image Map

14 comments

  1. Your scarf, bag and shoes are adorable. Way to brighten up and spicen that LBD. Love all the accessories. I am also carrying a fun Spring Bag, today. Welcome by.

    <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Ada! Thank you so much! I love adding pops of bright colors to my looks! :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday, Lady!!
    That dress is one of my all time faves!! I wish it wasn't selling out so I could get more colors!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christina!! I agree with you- I wish I had bought even more colors of it!

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday!!! I hope you are having an amazing day!!! I turned 30 in February & surprisingly I felt ready for it. I was more freaked to turn 20!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea! It just seems like such a significant birthday, and I always thought "by the time i'm 30 I'll {fill in the blank}"- and those things haven't happened yet! ha!

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday! Wishing you the best in yearr 27!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Caroline! Looking forward to a wonderful year! :)

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday! I hope you have an amazing birthday! You look bright, girly, and amazing! I hope 27 is an amazing year for you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! I appreciate your sweet well wishes! :)

      Delete
  6. You look adorable, happy birthday!!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)