Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Causing a Racquet


When an insta-friend of mine posted this adorable tee from Target, it didn't take but .5 seconds to run on out and get one of my own! I mean y'all... I ain't no dummy! When something is cute you jump on it! :) I'm glad I got one quickly too, because even though they had only been out a day or two they were almost completely sold out. I guess I'm not the only Floridian who is welcoming spring with open arms!   The bout of warm weather we've been having is making my heart so very happy (and is having a positive effect on my wardrobe too!) 










T-Shirt: Merona (in-store only) // Skirt: J. Crew Factory (on sale for under $40) // Sandals: Palm Beach Sandals in platinum/gold // Watch: Hot in Hollywood (similar) // Ring: Bellezza (this is so cute!) // Necklace: Moon and Lola


Image Map

14 comments

  1. Such a cute too! Hopefully I'll be able to transition into outfits like this soon, it's still so cold here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel for y'all in that chilly weather! brrrrr! I hope you can break-out the warm weather clothes soon!

      Delete
  2. That top is SO cute. At first I thought it was hearts (blame my sleep deprived brain) but OMG shuttlecocks are SOOO fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I needed an extra cup of coffee this morning myself! :)

      Delete
  3. Such a cute look! And now I need to head to target for that tshirt too!
    xo Adri
    www.adrilately.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Adri! Go quick so it doesn't sell-out! :)

      Delete
  4. That IS super cute, I want one! Love the whole outfit~~~

    Gina
    Pink Wings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable outfit, that tee is just too cute. I didn't see it at Target yesterday, which means that it's probably sold out here already too!
    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to hunt for it, but it was there! It may not have made its way north yet :)

      Delete
  6. You shop like I do! If you want it, don't wait - buy immediately!! Super cute look, girl! :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely!! Good things come to those who hustle :) Thanks for stopping by! XO

      Delete
  7. What I would do to be able to wear a pair of sandals right now! You look so beautiful and I am definitely going to have to get my hands on a monogram necklace like. I have a gold one but I really like the one you have.

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monica! I love Moon and Lola's selection of monograms- you can get them in any color and size you want! :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)