Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Weekending

I've never really done a "weekend recap" before, but I always have fun reading them on some of my other favorite blogs, so I thought it would be fun to share mine today! I had a wonderful weekend with my girlfriend Stephanie who came to visit from freezing Chicago! Florida totally turned on the charm for her and she got a gorgeous weekend of 70 degree weather and lots of sunshine (#thanksFlorida)! 

First up on the agenda? Manicures! I never take the time to get my nails done, so when Steph suggested it I was totally game! We stopped next door at Starbucks (the new Tiramisu Latte is TDF!) and settled in for a super relaxing afternoon pampering :) 



I'm now obsessed with gel manicures- I got the most fun pink color and I can't stop pressing buttons just to look at them (please tell me I'm not the only one who does this!) ha!


My phone died when we went out for dinner, but let's just say it was DELISH & involved macaroni and cheese! ;)

On Saturday, we decided to sleep in and then head down to Sarasota- my favorite city in Florida! We had lunch at the Tommy Bahama restaurant and ate SO much! We enjoyed burgers and french fries + cocktails (and mock-tails for the sweet mamma-to-be)! 


Then we headed to the beach so soak in some of the gorgeous day! Sunny & 70 = a dream day!


How adorable is Steph's sweet bump?! I can't wait to meet her darling baby girl this summer! eek!



My favorite feeling in the world is my toes in the sand :)


We strolled all around St Armand's Circle shopping and enjoying the weather. We did more window shopping than anything, but I couldn't resist picking up a new Tervis tumbler (I can't get enough)!


Although I didn't scoop up this adorable dress, I can't stop thinking about it and think I may be making a trip back for it… 


Steph had an early morning Sunday flight, so I spent the rest of the day snuggling this sweet guy and doing chores and catching up with "to-do's". 


It was a most excellent weekend and I was so thankful to spend a great girl's weekend with Stephanie! It's such a blessing to have such sweet friends that distance doesn't change a thing!

How was your weekend? Tell me about it in the comments below! Happy Monday Friends!

Image Map

4 comments

  1. I love reading your blog! It's so peppy and uplifting! So, thanks for that! And I LOVE Sarasota! My family goes at Christmas every year with a group of friends we grew up with and it's ALWAYS amazing! Somehow, whenever you take pictures in front of outdoor shops or of any of your fabulous Lilly finds I always think of St. Armands Circle! It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah! I can't thank you enough for your kind words! It means the world to me that you enjoy reading the blog! :)

      St Armand's is pretty much my favorite place in the world (besides Marina Jack's!) I'm actually taking my blog photos there next month, so be on the lookout :)

      Thank you again for your encouragement & have a WONDERFUL day!! XOXO

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It was! Hope you had a wonderful weekend too! :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)