Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

That's a Wrap

I've written before how I think these Lush Wrap Dresses from Nordstroms are the cutest everyday dresses and are perfect for work and play. Well imagine my delight last night when I checked in on them online and saw they are all 40% off!! That's right y'all… $27.60!!! I scooped up one two three (#nojudgement) and am pretty sure they're going to FLY out the door! Shop your favorites below! Can't what to style them for you soon! :) Happy Shopping!


Image Map

2 comments

  1. I can't get enough of these pretty little dresses - makes me so excited for Spring!

    Best!
    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm super excited to style them once they come in the mail! The hot pink one makes me swoon!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)