Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Printed Dress + Fur Vest


Happy Monday y'all! I'm sorry I kind-of dropped off the radar on all social media fronts the past few days. It was the Junior League's Whale of a Sale (our biggest fundraiser of the year) and I spent Thursday-Saturday volunteering all day and then Sunday recovering! It was a great weekend and a fabulous event- but I was spent from all that work! Huge congrats to the ladies of the committee on an amazing event!! 

Now onto today's look! I'd been on the hunt for the perfect fur vest all season, and when home for Christmas I stumbled across this one from Sophie and Trey- I just love this store! It was the perfect fit and exactly what I'd been looking for! I love pairing it with this dress for a fun look that would be perfect for drinks with the gals. If you're still looking for a fur vest- this one is still in stock! 








Dress: Sophie and Trey (sold out, love this option) // Vest: Sophie and Trey // Necklace: Heidi Daus (old, super similar) // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties // Boots: Michael Shannon via Off-Broadway

Bless Her Heart Y'all


Image Map

No comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)