Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Plum Paper Planner Review

I have been so extremely excited to share today's post with you, my Plum Paper Family Planner for 2015-2016 review! It's taken me awhile to put it all together because I wanted it to be just perfect to share with you! And I wanted to get used to it, since it's so different from any planner I have used before! Let's get started shall we… :)

Design wise,  I chose this orange and lime quatrefoil print cover (which is much softer in color in person than it appears in pictures) for several reasons: 
1) I carry my planner in my purse every day, and most other covers had a white background (can you say "dirty")
2) It has a monogram (I mean... duh)
3) It reminded me of my beloved Florida Gators :)


Size-wise, I would compare the planner to the Lilly Pulitzer Medium Size Agenda, just with out the hard cover and slightly lighter weight.


Like most planners, the Plum Paper Planner has a fabulous monthly overview 2-page spread. I adore the size of the spaces- there is so much room to write! There's also room to jot down birthdays and events in the month. I have a color code for my monthly commitments and then write in my gym class schedule.






Now here is where the selling point for me came in- the weekly spread! You are able to customize all seven of the boxes down the side to what ever you need! Since my to-do list was spiraling out of control, I divided them into the three categories they fall in  and made a box for each one (and no, it doesn't look crazy below because that is not cute for a picture, can we agree on that?? ha! #reallifevsbloglife) I also have a box for my morning and evening schedule, events happening that day/week, and my bills that are due (this is a lifesaver for keeping me organized and on budget)! 





So what do you think? I hope that you've fallen in love with the Plum Paper Family Planner too! I will admit it's taken me a few weeks to get used to a vertical vs. a traditional horizontal layout, but now I love it! And I love the level of organization I can achieve with this planner! A++ from me y'all!

What planner do you have and love??

*Disclaimer: this post was in no way sponsored by Plum Paper, I just wanted to share the planner that's working for me in hopes it may help you too!*

Image Map

2 comments

  1. Hi Gentry! I was not pleased with my planner selection this year so I decided to purchase a Plum Planner after your review on Friday! :-) It says 3-4 weeks processing time before shipping,, was that pretty true or was it quicker? I can't wait to get mine in the mail! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Caroline! I sure hope you end up loving your new Plum Paper planner as much as I do! I really think it's fabulous!! I would say it took about 3 weeks to get to me, so unfortunately the timing is true (I know it's so hard to wait for it)! You'll have to let me know what you think once you get it!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)