Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Piperlime Sale on Sale

I don't know if y'all have heard, but Piperlime is shutting it's doors (#sadnews). However, there is a huge silver lining for all us Piperlime shoppers because the sales are insane y'all! Right now with code "saleonsale" you get an additional 30%  sale items and 50% off final sale!! Crazy right? I scooped up 4 skirts for less than $50!! Below are several of the pieces I scored + some other sale favorites, but hurry since these goodies are flying out the door! Happy bargain hunting! :)

Image Map

2 comments

  1. Absolutely obsessed with Piperlime, and I am so sad to see it go. Great picks!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girls! I agree- it's going to be hard to say goodbye!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)