Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Peasant Dress


Is there anything better than an easy breezy dress that you can toss on and tackle the day in? No? Glad we're on the same page y'all! This dress is just that, for me. It's simple, it's comfy, and I don't feel frumpy running all over town in it. I would say that's pretty much a winner! What's your throw-and-go look? 









Dress: Old Navy (sold out, similar) // Boots: Sam Edelman (the best ever) // Belt: J. Crew Factory (old, super similar) // Watch: Bellezza // Bracelet: Bourbon and Bowties // Ring: HSN (old, similar) // Bag: Francesca's (in store, love this

Bless Her Heart Y'all


Image Map

12 comments

  1. Such a cute and comfy dress! Perfect for just about anything, adorable!!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute dress! I love that it has sleeves too, so many of my dresses lack that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Ginny! Love that it is lightweight and has sleeves ;)

      Delete
  3. Love your outfit! The dress looks so effortless, comfortable and flattering!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love! Effortless dressing is my favorite! :)

      Delete
  4. Love this dress on you! I have been hunting for a cute/comfy dress and want one just like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Old Navy seems to have a fabulous selection of them! I would check there! :)

      Delete
  5. The print of your dress is so, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress and boots! I can't wait till I can wear dresses again :)

    Amanda
    XO Strawberry Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! Hopefully it will warm up for you soon! :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)