Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Oscar Fashion Favorites

Did you catch the Oscars on Sunday night? Let's be real… I was only watching for the Red Carpet, and I think the stars dazzled! There was so much beautiful to look at- and each celeb seemed more stunning than the other! Here's a roundup of my favorites from the night:

Rosamund Pike in Givenchy Couture
(Far and away my choice for best dressed! This color, and construction, is everything! And can we talk about the fact that she just had a baby? I hope my body bounces back like that one day!)



Lupita Nyong'o in Calvin Klein Collection
(Lupita's dress reportedly had over 6000 hand sewn pearls on it- the craftsmanship took my breath away)


Reese Witherspoon in Tom Ford
(If Reese and I ever met in "real life" I just know we would be best friends!)

via

Emma Stone in Ellie Saab
(On anyone else this color would have been a hot mess, but Emma looked stunning in this shade!)


Jamie Chung in Yanina Couture 
(is this not the most stunning gown you've ever seen?!)


Who won your favorite for best dressed? Anyone I missed? Let me know!

Image Map

No comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)