Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Oh Shift!


Y'all I can't resist a good pun, or anything pink & green, so put them both together and you know it was pretty much love at first sight with this sweater! I crack up every year when Lilly's site crashes during their twice yearly sales and you get the inevitable "oh shift! we broke the internet" message- so I love that they embraced the tongue-in-cheek on the front of this sweater! It sure makes winter so much brighter, doncha think?!












Sweater: Lilly Pulitzer Marielle Boatneck Sweater (sold out, same sweater with different words) // Skirt: J. Crew (old, love this striped skirt) // Boots: Off-Broadway // Necklace: Sophie and Trey (old, love this)

Stylin' In St. Louis

Mix & Match Fashion


Image Map

14 comments

  1. Love this look - especially that necklace! Wishing it was still available! New follower :)

    Xo, Christina christinaandderek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christina! I wish it was available too- it's from a small boutique in my hometown! Luckily statement necks are everywhere these days :) So glad you are following along! XO

      Delete
  2. Cute, fun, and girly! Love the pink with the black and white stripe skirt! Stop by tomorrow for FUN FASHION FRIDAY and share this fun look with us!
    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dawn! I will stop by tomorrow to link up! Have a great day! :)

      Delete
  3. I love this look! The cute sweater with the fun skirt and necklace are a great combo! Visiting from Spotlight Weekly Linkup! ~Ree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ree! So happy you came to visit, please come again! XO

      Delete
  4. Such a fun look!! Loving the stripes and pink!

    www.Fashionabella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Whitney! I don't know about you but I am ready for Spring!

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous look! I love how you paired the hot pink belt over the striped skirt - totally ties the whole look together!!

    Xo
    Lee | LegalLee Blonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Leeanne! Sometime it's all in the details- love when it comes together :)

      Delete
  6. I love this look! It looks so comfy! That skirt is adorable!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are my favorite J. Crew skirts- I wear at least one a week! :)

      Delete
  7. This is such a cute look! Love the sweater so much!!

    http://sequinsinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's fun to be a little cheeky sometimes :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)