Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Keep it Southern, Keep it Classy


Hey y'all! Sorry I was MIA yesterday. Spring is turning out to be a crazy, busy time for me & preparing for the presidency next year (and all the retreats for my new leaders) is a pretty insane time commitment! So I took my day off to take lots of new blog photos (y'all are going to LOVE them!!) and catch up on my emails/planning for Junior League! Plus, one of my favorite gal pals, Stephanie, is coming into town this weekend to visit so I deep-cleaned my apartment in preparation! I'm so excited to see her and her adorable lil baby bump- she's the cutest mamma-to-be! Eek! 

And whether you worked or played yesterday, I hope that there was a little bit of relaxation thrown in. Speaking of relaxation, Jadelynn Brooke is becoming my absolute go-to brand for relaxing in! They are three adorable sisters based out of Texas who have created to perfect lifestyle brand for the modern, preppy, Southern girl (like moi! :) ) Think anchors, plaid, and a whole lot of pink- in one word… Perfection! 








Sweatshirt: Jadelynn Brooke // Pants: Lilly Pulitzer Travel Pants (my fave y'all!) // Boots: Michael Shannon via Off-Broadway // Headband: Vineyard Vines (thanks Aunt Kelly!) similar here

10 comments

  1. What a cute sweatshirt, perfect for any southern girl!!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the day off yesterday too, and it was great! If I can go a good six hours without talking to or seeing another human being it's like a vacation! This is such a fun tee today, you are great at finding fun brands!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Days off are so needed once in awhile! I really enjoy finding fun new brands! :) Hope you had a great day back at work! :)

      Delete
  3. Jealous of your super productive day yesterday! Your “day off” outfit is the cutest! I need that shirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christina! You will fall in love with everything on the Jadelynn Brooke site!

      Delete
  4. Such a cute top! I need it! BADLY! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)