Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

J. Crew New Arrivals: Work to Weekend

I am ITCHING for Spring y'all! Florida is giving us a few hints of warmer days to come and I'm stocking up in preparation for the Spring fashion to come! Of course J. Crew's beautiful new arrivals are making this Spring prep easier, so I wanted to share a quick change work to weekend look with you! Hopefully this inspires you as you begin planning to break out the warm weather looks :)


Work Look : Drawstring Top in Cotton Oxford // Firework Floral Skirt // Mirror Metallic d'Orsay Flats // Marine Crystal Earrings // Rope Cord Necklace

Weekend Look: Drawstring Top in Cotton Oxford // Pixie Pants // Crackled Leather d'Orsay Flats // Calf Hair Pouch // Floral Cluster Earrings // Crystal Foliage Bar Bracelet

What's the first you're going to be wearing when it warms up outside?

Image Map

6 comments

  1. Love your look from work to weekend! Can't wait for dresses and chino shorts again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I'm ready for some WARM weather!! :) Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. I hadn't seen these yet..they're all adorable! I am also loving your blog design...I'm not sure if it's new or I've just been away too long, but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsey! The blog got a makeover in December and I am super excited with how it turned out!! :)

      Delete
  3. Love outfits that work for work AND going out -- especially love that weekend look though. I'm SO ready for warmer weather up here in PA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess this Florida girl can't complain... y'all have it much worse up there! :) Stay warm!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)