Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

I Like the Way You Work It


Since I spend 40+ hours a week in my office, I thought it was only fitting that I share a work look with you! Although my office is quite fashionable, and one can get away with quite a lot (we are a Fasion HQ after all!) some days I really love keeping it classic. I fell hard for this J. Crew tassel top when I saw it online, and knew it would be perfect to jazz up my workweek look! Speaking of jazz, lately I'm loving adding a Bourbon and Bowties bangle (or two or three) to my wrist to add a little extra personality. Working in a cubicle doesn't have to mean sacrificing your style- how to you spice up your look at the office? 














Top: J. Crew Tassel Trim Top // Pants: Gap Slim Cropped Pants // Necklace: Absolute // Watch: Bellezza // Bangle: Bourbon and Bowties // Shoes: Payless (old, love these) // Ring: Victoria Wieck (old, love this)

Mix & Match Fashion

4 comments

  1. I love this top, I like outfits like this for work too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with my bourbon and bow ties bangles and wear them all the time! Cute work outfit! Simple and stylish.

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. B&B is just the cutest! And she lives right down the road from me so it's fun to support a hometown girl! :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)