Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Girl's Night Out


I wore this outfit a few weekends ago for a fun girls night out with some of my Junior League gal pals and it was perfect for the cool breezy evening. I love the bright colors (#bigsurprise) and was so excited to carry my new bow clutch! My mom got me this clutch for Christmas (#thanksmamma) and it coordinated perfectly with this look! Don't you just love it when an outfit falls into place? :) What's your favorite GNO look?









Top: Lilly Pulitzer Elsa Top (same top difference prints) // Pants: Lilly Pulitzer Travel Pants // Boots: Off-Broadway // Clutch: Sophie and Trey (love this) // Necklace: Absolute (super similar) // Ring: Technibond (similar)

PS- I've updated my "shop with me tab" with some fabulous new spring finds! Maybe you'll find a new favorite :) Happy shopping!

Stylin' In St. Louis

Mix & Match Fashion

Image Map

12 comments

  1. This is such a fun GNO outfit and the colors look beautiful on you. That clutch is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors and you and the bow clutch adds another element of fun! Perfect GNO look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lindsey! The clutch took it to another level I think ;)

      Delete
  3. Such a cute blouse and yay for girls's nights!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay indeed! We need them sometimes for sure!

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness, you look darling! Love your outfit :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you! I may have squealed when I saw it under the tree :)

      Delete
  6. Great outfit, I love the clutch :)

    http://yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2015/02/adorable.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)