Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 23}

I say, dress to please yourself. Listen to your inner muse and take a chance. Wear something that says "Here I am today!" - Iris Apfel

We've made it to another Friday y'all, and a Friday the 13th no less! It's a high of 55 degrees today, so by Florida standard it's freezing!! brrrrr!! 

I'm pretty excited to celebrate Valentine's day tomorrow, and whether you are celebrating Valentines or Galentines Day I hope you have a most wonderful party and feel so loved! There is so much fun stuff popping around the web, so I am super excited to share all my weekly obsessions with you!  


1. Have you seen the launch of Lilly Pulitzer's new activewear line?? No?? Well allow me to share with you… my girl Lilly has launched a colorful (of course) new line of activewear that you can live and play in. Right now they have only launched with a weekender jacket and pants, but there is a big hint of more to come, and I for one will be staying tuned! 

2. The colorful and quirky Kate Spade has launched a charm shop (#perfectforgifting) and I'm in love with them! Each charm has her signature wit and spunk and they are done just perfectly for every girl out there! My favorite charms include the champagne bottle, sparkly shoe, glasses and flip flop. The best part y'all? They all retail for under $50!! Get to assorting your wrist!

3. If you haven't tried a trapeze dress you need to- they hide a multitude of sins! I'm a huge fan of them for those days in which I'm feeling not-so-tiny and delicate! ha! Express has a great selection this season of them, and I am loving the green and plum versions. They are also currently 30% off- huzzah!

4. I love pink. I love shirt dresses. I love when the two of those qualities are in one fabulous piece! End of short story :) 

5. It's not a secret that I am in love with Ed Sheeran's song "Thinking Out Loud" & John Mayer holds a very special place in my heart. So put them two of them together in a duet and this girl is in acoustic jam heaven! I loved their Grammy performance and just had to share it with you again in case you missed it (or if you love it as much as I do!)


Have a super-duper lovey-dovey weekend friends!


Image Map

8 comments

  1. I am SO excited for Lilly’s active wear line! I love this idea of Galentine’s Day – I’ve never heard of it before and am now hearing it everywhere. Enjoy Valentine’s Day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Valentine's Day to you Christina! Hope it's wonderful! :)

      Delete
  2. I am pretty sure I've been on the Kate Spade website at least three times this week and didn't see those charms! Those are to die for! Definitely going to be dropping hints to my boy about those :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Glad you love them too! They are the perfect gift! :)

      Delete
  3. The charms are so cute! They would be great for gift giving occasions. IT is 43 today in Charleston and I am refusing to go outside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eek! 43 is no joke! Bundle up and stay warm (and do lots of online shopping ;) ) XO

      Delete
  4. Girl, it's been SO cold the past few days... what the heck, Florida?! Oh, I had no idea Kate Spade came out with a charm collection... definitely need to check that out! Have a great weekend, and Happy Valentine's Day! :)

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're telling me! It was SO cold!!

      Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day too! :) XO

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)