Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Checking In

Hi friends!! Just wanted to stop by and say a quick hello! I had grand plans for working on the blog while I am away at Junior League Winter Leadership conference but our internet is spotty (read: no signal) and I can't get on for more than 5 minutes at a time! I will have some great new content next week, so check back in on Monday! (There may even be a HUGE giveaway coming soon)!! :) xo


This is what I look like when I can't work on the blog! Ha!

Image Map


2 comments

  1. Can't wait to see what next week has to bring! Hope you had fun at the conference!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)