Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Valentine's Lookbook: Dressy Date


Friends, I sure do love love! There's no more cheerful and "aww" inducing holiday than Valentine's Day- and I just adore it! I love the pink (duh!) and red, the hearts, the candy, and all of the cheesy hoopla that goes along with it! So, in the spirit of my second favorite holiday of the year (behind Christmas/Thanksgiving of course) this week is going to focus on Valentine's day! So whether you are single or taken, I'm going to make sure you have the best celebration yet (and win best dressed!) Are you ready for the fun????

Today I'm sharing my look for a "dressy date". Whether it be for your Valentine or your Gal-entines, it sure is fun to get dolled up and put on your heels to celebrate love in all its forms :) I've had this Loft leopard dress on my lust list forever, so when it finally went on sale + an extra 50% off I knew it was the time to make it mine! Then add in my fave holiday and you have the perfect occasion to pull it out! I added some fun pearls and classic black pumps to complete this party perfect look. Love is in the air y'all! Rawwwwrrrr!! ha! (PS- Can we talk about how much I need a tan?? #Floridafail)











Dress: Loft // Pumps: Payless (old, these are on my lust list) // Pearls: Target (old, similar) // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties

Bless Her Heart Y'all


button

Image Map

13 comments

  1. I am loving this dress, the print and the empire waist line would look great on me, since I have hips. It looks great on you too. Where is your clutch?

    XOXO
    www.musthaveahandbag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dine! I didn't take pictures with a clutch for this look, but I would totally use one! I love this one (http://www.vineyardvines.com/womens-totes-bags/metallic-leather-clutch/887004616433.html?utm_source=google_shopping&utm_campaign=pla&utm_adgroup=Apparel+Accessories+Clothing+Pants+Leather+Suede+Pants&utm_term=Metallic+Leather+Clutch&kpid=887004616433&kpid=887004616433) to add a little bright to your look! :)

      Gentry

      Delete
  2. What a pretty dress, I love the shimmer and the print!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Zelle! It's always fun to add a little animal print! :)

      Delete
  4. Girrrrl, you're making me wish I had tried that dress on! I saw it in stores the other day on sale and LOVED it, but didn't know where I'd wear it. It looks gorgeous on you!

    www.mostlymidwestern.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Mali!! I highly recommend it! Shopping regret is the worst! XO

      Delete
  5. It's beautiful!!! I'm glad it went on sale so you could finally take the plunge :)

    Sarah
    Midwest Darling

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I am really loving that dress! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always, you look so lovely! This dress is stunning! I love the color and the accessories you wore with it! Thanks for joining the Celebrate Southern Linkup last week! I'm pinning this!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)