Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Valentine's Lookbook: A Casual Date


Are you feeling all the love in the air friends?! I sure am, and I can say with full assurance that I loooove it! :) This has been such a fun week of styling for me! 

Today I'm giving you some ideas for what to wear on a casual "date" night (whether with your Valentine or your Galentines!) This look would be perfect for a movie, picnic, or cooking dinner at home. I think it's no surprise that it incorporates my all-time favorite Elsa-style top! If I could wear an Elsa top ever day I wouldn't be sad about it ;) These are the absolute best tops and I love that there are endless style possibilities- there is no wrong way to wear them! 









Top: Lilly Pulitzer Elsa Top (old, love this pattern) // Jeans: Loft Curvy Skinny Jeans (the best y'all!) // Vest: Old Navy (old, love this super similar one and this one) // Boots: Michael Shannon via Off-Broadway // Necklace: Technibond "Love" Necklace (sold out, obsessing over this) // Ring: Bellezza (old, love this

Let me know what you plan on wearing for your Valentine's celebration in the comments below! :) Happy Hump Day!

Pampers & Pearls

I Feel Pretty Logo

Gracefullee Made

Stylin' In St. Louis




Mix & Match Fashion


Image Map

8 comments

  1. Yes! This is such a cute Valentne's Day look. You look adorable!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable, girly and pretty pink outfit! DIgging your vest!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I've never met a vest I didn't love- ha! :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! Pink is pretty much a neutral in my book! :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely casual look! The vest has the perfect amount of color pop to brighten the day.

    Red Reticule
    Red Reticule | Facebook
    Red Reticule | YouTube

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)