Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Sunday Scripture


I hope y'all have been having the best weekend! I've been enjoying this gorgeous weather and soaking up some time to catch-up on my personal life (does that make me sounds like a boring adult… #oopstruthisout).

I really love this verse, and think that it is kind of a "mantra" for me for the new year. Our attitude is such a powerful thing, and it really can be a light for others who need it most. Have you ever been around someone who is so positive that they draw people in and make those around them happier? I believe that we are called to be that kind of positive light to those around us. Now I know this isn't always easy, because there are some days when I most definitely am not feeling bright, but "being the light" is a daily goal I strive for.

How do you share the light each day?

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend friends!

Image Map

No comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)