Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Plaid Attitude


This season it seems like plaid is everywhere (especially on the ever-prevalent blanket scarf that has taken over instagram)! Well I love to put a twist on things, so when I saw this tunic I was all too excited to say "yes yes yes" to adding it to my closet! Although this is a classic plaid pattern, the playful ruffle collar and tunic length make this perfect for the office or a fun afternoon. And funny story… I wore this outfit to my Junior League Board of Directors Christmas party and my President showed up wearing the same thing! (#greatminds #twinning)










Top: Mudpie Ruffle Tunic (same top, different color) // Pants: Lilly Pulitzer Travel Pants (same pants with tuxedo detail) // Boots: Michael Shannon via Off-Broadway // Necklace: Forever 21 (similar) // Watch: Bellezza // Bracelet: Bourbon and Bowties Bangle // Ring: HSN (old, love this)

Linking up with:

Stylin' In St. Louis



Mix & Match Fashion


Image Map

14 comments

  1. Such a cute tunic! I love that the plaid is teal, not the standard red. It mixes it up a little! Great look!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Whitney! I like mixing it up a little too :)

      Delete
  2. I'm a big fan of plaid too and I love these colors on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ginny! I love these colors too!

      Delete
  3. I love your plaid top! The colors and ruffles are adorable!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The ruffles make me swoon! :)

      Delete
  4. How cute! love the plaid and the ruffles.

    xoxo, colleen
    Pleather & Sparkles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tunic! You look super cute!
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great plaid top! Love that it is a tunic!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)