Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Pattern Mixing: Camo & Stripes


There is nothing I love more than a good case of pattern mixing- and if you're from the south then you know that camo is as much of a neutral as leopard is! :) Today's look is just so fun and comfortable I can't help but adore it. It's perfect for those days when your to-do list is a mile long and you know you'll be running around town all day! 

Sorry to keep it short and sweet today, I've been staying up a little to late (and then getting up wayyy to early) working on some projects for Junior League and getting things organized for next year. No sleep + Gentry = a not very wordy girl! I think I'm going to need an IV drip of caffeine to get me through the next few days!










Excursion Vest: J. Crew // Tee: Gap Mixed Stripe Tee // Jeans: Loft Curvy Skinny // Boots: Sam Edelman Penny Boot // Necklace: R. J. Graziano // Watch: Hot in Hollywood (old, love this) // Ring: Victoria Wieck (old, love this)

Happy Hump Day y'all! It's only 2 more days until the weekend (and goodness knows I need it)!! :)

I Feel Pretty Logo
Get Your Pretty On
Gracefullee Made

Living in Color Style

Image Map

10 comments

  1. That's another vest I wish I had, fun combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginny! I stalked this baby until it was a good sale price ;)

      Delete
  2. Such a cute vest, love the camo & stripes together!
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marta! I love thinking of new patterns to mix together :)

      Delete
  3. I love the camo with the stripes!! This whole look is super cute. Make sure you catch up on your sleep this weekend ; )

    www.Fashionabella.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camo and striped = Perfect! Love the look, now get some sleep girl!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha! I hope to get lots of zzzz's this weekend! :)

      Delete
  5. I absolutely LOVE this pattern mixing! SO cute!
    xx,
    Ashley | Raspberry Glow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ashley!! Have a great weekend!!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)